"Efficiency Engineers Competes with Large International Firms for Local Talent at Lehigh University"
- Among several major companies to attend and sponsor Lehigh Uniiversity's Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) Council Networking Event. The event was the first for the University's ISE Department and welcomed major national and international companies including Exxon Mobil, Lutron Electronics, W.L. Gore & Associates, MARS Chocolate North America and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation among others.
- Gartner Inc. has released a list of the top 10 strategic technologies for 2010. These are predicted to impact the way business is done today. Take a look at the list and read the comments on how Efficiency Engineers can help your company use some of these technologies, specifically advanced analytical tools such as simulation modeling, ERP and CRM systems as well as virtualization tools.
"Efficiency Engineers becomes a partner of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation"
- Efficiency Engineers have become partners with the LVEDC to support regional growth.
- Read how Efficiency Engineers engage interns from Lehigh University. Get the insight directly from the students and experience Project Engineer, Brad Prizer.
"Efficiency Engineers Alliance with Vision Accomplished to Help Customers Survive Current Economy & Prepare for Recovery"
- Efficiency Engineers has formalized an alliance partnership with Vision Accomplished. Efficiency Engineers focus on processes and technology while Vision Accomplished focuses on people. See how our alliance can bring your organization cohesiveness in an overview of on how our alliance delivers even greater value for customers.
- The healthcare industry is fighting to cut costs. At the top of the discussion are the pros and cons of electronic medical records. Read a professional overview Michele Stuart wrote which was published in the Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal (August 17, 2009, Page 20, Vol.20, No.33)
- Official Name Change of PMC, Inc. in July 2009 to Efficiency Engineers
- Insights For Manufacturers, National Penn Bank Manufacturing Group
- The Morning Call
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal